McKinney Hall

Location

125 Hamilton Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1866

McKinney Hall was aquired in 1962 and named after Howard D. McKinney, an instructor and music director at Rutgers. McKinney founded and directed the Rutgers Concert Series. Source: Catalouge of Buildings and Place Names at Rutgers.

Offices: 
GSE - NIEER
MGSA - Music
Building number: 
3045
Building code: 
MK
Campus: 
College Avenue