Leupp Hall

Location

604 GEORGE STREET
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1175

Leupp Hall was erected in 1929 and named after William Hopkins Leupp (1845-1925), a Trustee of Rutgers College from 1895-1925. Rutgers College received $50,000 and the New Jersey College for Women received $40,000 from the Leupp estate. Source: Catalouge of Buildings and Place Names at Rutgers.

Building number: 
3054
Campus: 
College Avenue