Helyar House

Location

20 College Farm Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1573

Helyar House was completed in 1968. This building was named after Frank G. Helyar, who was born February 6, 1883, at New Brunswick. He obtained a B.Sc.(University of Vermont, 1905), Hon. Litt.D. (Rutgers University 1948); The House's program of cooperative living is based on earlier programs to help students with affordable on-campus housing. The Helyar House program was originally set up for male students, but became co-ed in 2002.

Building number: 
6239
Campus: 
Cook